Thursday, April 07, 2005

If I Were

if I were a month I would be:
December...Xmas, pine trees, n white fluffy snow :D

if I were a day of the week I would be:
Friday... when the week is over n nightlife starts

if I were a time of day I would be:
Dawn... when the dew is fresh, n the pretty sun peeks out from the horizon to shine its warm radiant glow over the land

if I were a planet I would be:
Venus... da sexiest feminine planet, lol

if I were a sea animal I would be:
A Killer Whale... highly efficient brutal assassins, yet devoted to their own kind

if I were a direction I would be:
Forward... enuff dwelling in the past

if I were a piece of furniture I would be:
A Love Seat? ahahaha

if I were a sin I would be:
Gluttony... desserts r da bomb!

if I were a historical figure I would be:
hmm.. none, would rather create own history :o)

if I were a liquid I would be:
H2O... plain, simple, yet essential to all

if I were a tree I would be:
An Baobab... hmm... i like imprisonment eh... heh, just intrigued by its weird shape n twistings

if I were a flower/plant I would be:
Any Blue Flower... blue, unique and rare to find

if I were a kind of weather I would be:
Sunny... :oD

if I were a musical instrument I would be:
A Viola... a mellower (alto) version of the squeaky violin, hehe

if I were an animal I would be:
A b.i.a.t.c.h.... muahaha

if I were a color I would be:
Black... sophisticated, mysterious, elusive

if I were a vegetable I would be:
PATHETIC

if I were a sound I would be:
The gentle tinkle of a wind chime

if I were an element I would be:
Fire... it's the passionnnnn

if I were a car I would be:
The 6 series... yeah babe...

if I were a song I would be:
Sleeps with butterflies...for now...

if I were a movie I would be directed by:
hmm... Christopher Nolan (Memento) maybe

if I were a book I would be written by:
Myself...ehehe

if I were a food I would be:
Any choc dessert, yay!

if I were a place I would be:
Home :o)

if I were a material I would be:
Glass... to be handled wif care, heh

if I were a taste I would be:
Chocolatey... smooth, sensual n endorphin releasing

if I were a scent I would be:
Hugo Boss Red... oh yeah

if I were a word I would be:
Contradiction

if I were an object I would be:
A little box of memories :o)

if I were a body part I would be:
The Eyes... the window to your soul... now if only mine were blue-grey

if I were a facial expression I would be:
A Laugh... with all 32 teeth

if I were a cartoon character I would be:
He-Man's She-Ra? ahaha

if I were a shape I would be:
Amorphous

if I were a number I would be:
7... da lucky no

No comments: